To run HearMe on Windows Vista, Internet Explorer must be run as an Administrator:
1. Close all Internet Explorer windows.
2. Right-click on the Internet Explorer 'e' icon in the QuickLaunch toolbar.
(the toolbar is typically in the lower-left corner of the desktop)
3. Select 'Run as administrator' from the popup menu.
4. Once Internet Explorer has loaded and showing your home page, you may enter (or cut-and-paste) the room URL into the address bar.
5. After the meeting, close all Internet Explorer windows if you do not wish to continue running web content with elevated security.